Based in London but with a presence in Los Angeles, ICHI is a creative agency that produces standout marketing campaigns for some of the world’s biggest, most loved gaming and entertainment brands.
At ICHI we believe in the potency of strategically formed ideas: Great creative is always focused, feels effortless, and doesn’t happen by accident.
Bringing superior strategic capability and unparalleled gaming experience, we partner with our clients to provide creative solutions that drive success. From big ideas to brand-defining creative, we make work that works.
ICHI is looking for a Creative Operation Director to manage the people, performance and processes required to support the creative team in delivering excellence to our clients.
The COD will be accountable to the Studio Head for all things operational, facilitating the daily running of the team while working with the Head of Production to develop systems and processes that maximise the effectiveness of creative collaboration across the company.
The COD will work alongside the Executive Creative Director, utilising their insights to develop initiatives that will benefit the team in reaching ICHI’s strategic ambitions in the short term and long term.
The COD will work alongside the Head of Production to advise on studio capacity and resourcing, lead creative recruitment (perm and freelance) and analyse/advise on process changes which will result in efficiencies.
1st Round - email submission to email@example.com
2nd Round - meeting with Studio Head and Executive Creative Director
3rd Round - meeting with Creative Director and Head of Production
4th Round - face-to-face with Client Services Director, Executive Creative Director, Creative Director, Head of Production and Studio Head
ICHI is an award-winning creative agency producing standout campaigns for some of the world’s biggest, most loved entertainment brands.
We believe that great creative is always focused, feels effortless, and doesn’t happen by accident. This means, regardless of project size, our approach is strategically focused and driven by a core team of specialists working from pitch to completion.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, strategically-minded, sleeves-rolled-up people to join the squad. If this sounds like you, read on...
The role of Senior Producer is key to the smooth running of the Production Department, working alongside the Head of Production to lead and grow the business. This will be through a mix of high-quality creative execution, razor-sharp financial tracking of projects, and leading a team within the department to success.
As part of the ICHI team, you will be producing and delivering creative campaigns that meet our clients’ expectations at every level, as well as delivering on time and on budget. Within this role, there will be a strong emphasis on planning and scheduling the workflow of multiple assets through the studio, ensuring that all creatives and editors are clear on what they should be working on and achieving each day, and that the assets are delivered on-time and on-budget to our clients.
The role of Senior Producer is key in the line management of other members of the production team, sharing the responsibility for the smooth running and financial health of all projects throughout the business.
The Senior Producer understands and supports clients with the strategic vision and works alongside other senior members within the business to ensure that standards are met on the execution of all creative briefs within the agency.
Though working firmly within the Production Department, this senior role will maintain a close relationship with Client Services, helping to deliver on briefs in ways that are meticulously planned around the commercial considerations of our clients, as well as ICHI itself.
With the ICHI company model being highly collaborative and teamwork-driven, you will experience a range of responsibilities including assisting with improving ICHI’s own Marketing and PR and supporting New Business with pitch management as well.
● Drive commercial growth of all repeat business thereby supporting company revenue targets
● Line managing a team within the Production Department and working alongside them to ensure that the financial and logistical needs of assigned projects are met.
Develop a keen eye for detail throughout all areas of work and when providing quality assurance for client-facing assets, and providing guidance to more junior members of the team on best practice in this regard
● Work alongside the Head of Production in liaising with the Creative & Client Services departments within ICHI, assisting in aligning the Production Department with the wider needs of the business
● Actively participate (and sometimes lead) the daily production meetings, reporting on project(s) status and workload
● Manage ICHI’s projects and pitches in the scheduling system to help identify busy periods and pencilling the correct resource where required, always advising the wider team on where resource can be utilised more economically
● Source, interview and book freelance staff as required to work on projects within the creative, edit, vfx, shoot, or production teams, based on assigned budget. Also build relationships with these people so that they can be called on in busy periods
● Ensure job folders are set-up correctly, and that all work/assets are being saved in the correct places to ensure a smooth flow of information and work throughout any project. Monitoring the correct inputs of the wider team in this regard.
● Line manage other members of the Production Department, including delegating appropriate project based tasks and checking in/overseeing them on a daily basis.
● Foster a productive and empowering working environment between departments, helping to keep all three departments working in harmony
● Attend (and sometimes lead) client briefing meetings to collate notes and ensure the team are fully briefed on the requirements.
● Effectively produce from start to delivery some of ICHI’s largest and most complex projects, including budget and schedule creation and management, cost control and projections, using the internal scheduling system.
● Ensure all projects adhere to the agreed workflow with the client and help educate the client on the ICHI process before issues arise.
● Lead in the proposal process for repeat business pitches from a production standpoint, including writing portions of the proposal, pricing or review of the proposal.
● Work together with the lead Creatives throughout each project, ensuring client and creative expectations are met, and the project is delivered both on time and on budget.
● Review all decks to ensure they answer the client brief and provide feedback to the production & creative teams on ways to align more closely with that brief
● Abide by all governing and clearance body rules and regulations, ensuring all assets are delivered at required specs with required clearance (such as Clearcast or BBFC) and abide by all rules upon final delivery.
● Archive jobs after project delivery (working with Creatives and Account Directors/Managers to ensure all required assets on ICHI/client side are saved).
● Liaise with Account Directors/Managers to ensure all PO’s are received and payments are made by clients on dates required to ensure effective project cash flow, and ensure all extras are signed off by client before charges are incurred by ICHI.
● Provide accounts with cash flow projections, and advise on any payment terms (client or supplier) falling outside of ICHI’s standard terms that may affect this.
● 7 years working in an agency environment in a production role, with demonstrable experience producing a variety of campaigns (key-art, digital, social & live-action, with an emphasis on digital in particular)
● Line managing a team of two or more
● Understanding of the commercial requirements of projects at a senior level
● Strong diplomacy skills in managing senior stakeholders - excellent communication, collaborative problem solving attitude, and a track record of building good relationships across departments
● Experience working within gaming brands is an added advantage
● Has an in-depth knowledge of post-production work-flows
● Flexible, adaptable to change and moves at speed with clients
● Comfortable interacting with senior level clients
● Right to work in the UK
● Knowledge of Office suite/ general computer efficiency
Competitive salary (with perks) based-on-experience
Flexible, hybrid home/office working
Company pension scheme
Income protection cover
Employee assistance programme (EAP)
Team social events
Friendly working environment
And much, much more....
● 1st Round: email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject field ‘Senior Producer’ Incl. CV + Cover Letter - bit more about yourself, why you would like to work at ICHI and success stories on how you have secured client account growth
● 2nd Round: video interview with Managing Director and a member of the production team
● 3rd Round: face-to-face interview with Managing Director, Head of Studio and Executive Creative Director with a task
Don't see your role? We're always looking for talented individuals — if you’d like to discuss future career opportunities at ICHI,